Wednesday, February 10, 2010

My Scrapbook Studio...

Ever since I have been into scrapbooking, I have always had to have my stuff stored in my big black rolly tote. Which was fine when I lived at home, (with my parents...) because I really did not have much then... When I got married, we moved into an apartment. I was able to keep it out a little bit more. I had a table that stayed set up, and my things on a shelf behind it. I shared the room with the computer desk and my husband's hobby table, (he was into building model cars at the time...). Now that we have bought our first home, I am absolutely blessed to have my very own room!!! Granted, we do not have kids right now... I think I will be devastated if I ever have to give it up! lol...

I have pictures of my room to show you and the ways that I have found best to organize my supplies. I have tried several things, and what you are about to see works best for me. It is functional and easy to find things and easy to put things away, so my studio can stay clean. (Though, there is one pile of stuff that needs to be put back, or a home found for it, that I have so cleverly hid in my photos!!!) So, without further ado...

This is my main area! My desk with my shelves that my wonderful husband hung for me, and my closet! This is where most everything is stored! I have close ups for you later on....


This is my purple wall! I love having the cube shelves to display things on and I have supplies and mini-albums and altered projects in progress stored in the animal print cubes. My husband was just recently given a surround sound system from his brother-in-law. So, I got my stereo to put in my studio. I love listening to music as I scrapbook and create!
This is the wall that you see when you walk into the room.
and...

This is the little cubby I have between the two closets in the room. There is a window that looks into our back/side yard. This chair is my absolute favorite! It was my mom's, she got it when she was in her early teens.

So, this is my scrapbook studio. I love being in here and creating. I am going to put the close ups on the following blog... I am still new to this, and find it difficult to insert photos after your typing... so I will try to insert the photos first next time...

1 comment:

  1. SO CUTE! I remember the color discussion but never got to see it played out. Looks FABULOUS! Great Job babes!!!

    ReplyDelete

Comments