Thursday, April 22, 2010

Alcohol Ink! Oh Boy!

I am so excited! I finally bought some Alcohol Inks!!! I couldn't wait to get home and play with them! I pulled out "Compendium of Curiosities" by Tim Holtz, picked a technique and went for it! The finish product: this grungeboard heart. The steps were so easy and it is not complicated at all! I can't wait to take this technique and start mixing it up a bit and coming up with other creations. That is why I love this book. It is all techniques. 6 steps and Waa-lah! The technique that I used here is "Alcohol Ink Agate on Grungeboard".

(I do not think that it would be right for me to share the steps to this technique due to the fact that it is published in his book and it is not mine to share. On future projects where I play and twist the technique up though, I will be glad to share...)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments