Tuesday, May 25, 2010

Prima Layout - Christmas 2009

Here is the layout that I just completed tonight. It was wonderful! I have been waiting til late to scrapbook, here lately... but tonight I came home from work and just went straight to my studio... I am very happy with how it turned out... and I have a list of ideas that I am going to work on this coming weekend. This layout was based of a sketch from Prima's Blog...



My title, "Joys" I drew with my Copic Markers and then cut out... I then inked the edges & sprayed with Old Lace Glimmer Mist.

Here is my journaling telling about some things that make Christmas Morning special to us... and our little traditions....
I did a huge grouping of Prima Flowers and some bling on the sides...

The true joy of Christmas morning... Baby Jesus and the gift He would give us all...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments