Monday, May 31, 2010

Stinking Cute "To Do" List...

Hello.. it has been a while. I have been busy scrapping, relaxing in the sun, and re-arranging my studio. I now have THREE tables that I can cover up with my creativity!!! I have a really cute project for you today. I am very excited. I took a piece of a KaiserCraft album, Star Designer Album, and turned it into a magnet to do list for my refrigerator.The best part about this project... is it was so simple, but so beautiful! I painted the board with my Espresso Paint Dabber. I "dabbed" the dabber so I could get some texture to my paint. I then adhered a 4"x5" piece of paper, the chipboard letters, and bling! I tied ribbon to the holes on the side where the binder rings would normally go. I just love my finish product! ...and to think it started out looking like this...

1 comment:

Comments