Monday, November 1, 2010

Bo Bunny Sketch Challenge... Snow Cute!

Happy Monday Night! Yes two post in one day! WOW! I have a lot that is done and will be posting quite a bit! I have been on a role! (and I think I am going to get to scrap with friends tomorrow! yippee!) Here is the sketch that Bo Bunny posted on their blog for their current challenge. I really like this sketch!

Here is my take on the sketch.

I used the Winter Joy Collection. I love these papers! The colors and the patterns are just beautiful! I cut out the flowers and the flourishes from the Winter Joy paper. The title was cut out using my Cricut and the Alphalicious Cartridge. I punched out the the little flowers by the journaling and doodled the swirl that they are on. The polka dot paper is pleated. Listed below are all the papers that I used:
-Winter Joy Snow Fall
-Winter Joy
-Winter Joy Stripe
Winter Joy Stripe

I also made this cute, simple card using my scraps:


Good Night. Sweet Dreams!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments