Monday, November 15, 2010

fitting for the cold day... brrr....

Here is a card that I did for my Christmas cards this year. Slowly, but surely, I am getting them done. I used a shimmer white cardstock for my base. The blue snowflake paper is Bazzill Embossed Paper. It is white on white. I used Distress Inks, Stormy Sky and Tumbled Glass, to ink up the paper. The embossed snowflakes resist the ink. I stamped the snowman on the same shimmer paper and cut it out. I stamped the snowman again on some pink pattern paper and cut out the scarf & hat and pieced onto my snowman. I inked the bottom of the snowman to add just a little color. The neat thing about this card is the stickers I used. They are by SRM Stickers... They are fabulous... a great way to add sentiments to your cards. Here is the sheet that I got my stickers from:
Stickers Sentiments-Winter.

I hope this post brought you "snow much fun"!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments