Monday, November 1, 2010

Halloween Mini's...

Hello. Happy Monday. I wanted to share some mini cards that I made using Imaginisce Papers. They are having a challenge to use their products to make a Black, Orange, Green, & Purple card. I sat down to make a card, but was inspired to make some minis instead! They turned out really cute. It was really fun, because Imaginisce did not have a Halloween line this year. They had a Fall line, Apple Cider. I ended up using several different papers...

From the Dino-Roar line I used:
Petrified Wood
Dig Dinos
Stomping Ground

From Cottage Christmas:
Gingerbread Village

and from To Love & Cherish:
Juliet

The Frame Stamp & Pumpkin Stamp are from the Apple Cider Collection.

Next time you are trying to do a theme specific page, keep in mind that you don't have to have, for example, "Halloween Papers" to do a Halloween page.

Have a happy day!

1 comment:

  1. Very cute cards, I just love minis and these are so cute.

    ReplyDelete

Comments