Tuesday, November 2, 2010

Paper Rosettes & Christmas Morning

Here is a layout that I did recently... well several weeks ago. It got lost in the studio renovation. I used papers from SEI. The tag with the journaling was cut out in white cardstock. I stamped and emboss the Santa on it and inked it up with my Distress Inks. The Paper Rosettes were made using the Tim Holtz Alteration Die. The swirl border was cut using a Quickutz Die.

Here is a card that I made yesterday using a stamp from The Memory Box. I LOVE these stamps...
This was a real simple card to make. I stamped the pointsettia stamp on white cardstock using Memento Ink. I then colored it in with my Copic markers. The Santa paper on the base was cut out from a piece of Graphic 45 Christmas Paper. I bent back the bottom corner and stapled with my Tiny Attacher from Tim Holtz... (I Love this tool!). I finished the card by tying some brown twine on the edge.

Here are some of my Memory Box stamps... I love these stamps!


...and my Christmas Poinsettia Stamp is signed on the bottom by the designer! He sent them like that to my local scrapbook store! Love these stamps!

Well have a good night and a happy Wednesday! I am very excited about the layout that I am going to post tomorrow. Even my husband said he really liked it and it was a favorite! :) 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments