Sunday, January 16, 2011

Bazzill Embossed Paper = Great Resist!

Good Evening everyone! I hope you all had a fabulous weekend. We went to visit with my husband's family and celebrate our Christmas with them. It was wonderful. I just love his Grandparents, Aunts & Uncles, and cousins. His Grandparents live in Mississippi on a lot of land and we all get together there and visit, ride four wheelers, and just have a good time! But.. I am back! ...and my head is spinning with so many ideas that I can't wait to get into my studio to create.
Here is a card that I made last week.
I used the Paper Blossoms tool on just a regular flower. I didn't cut the petals up, I just rolled the stylus on the flower causing it to roll up. The background was created using the Bazzill Embossed Paper.
It is fabulous! You can ink it or spray it and the cupcakes will resist because they are embossed! So I used Distress Inks and inked it all up! I cut out the word birthday using my Silhouette and sprayed it with Perfect Pearls Mist. After adding a few embellishments the card is complete!
Hope you all have a fabulous week and keep coming back for inspiration! Also... I almost forgot! I now have a Facebook page! Come over and "Like" me! It is Scrapbooking Technique.

2 comments:

Comments