Thursday, January 13, 2011

Using ATC on layouts...

Hello! I am sharing a layout that I did recently using ATC's (artist trading cards). There is so much on the market now for ATC's... Stamps, materials, like canvas, chipboard, acrylic, etc..., already cut down to the ATC size, 2.5"x3.5". People make them, trade them, collect them. I wanted to show you how you can use them on a layout. Here I am using them as a background for my title...
I have this great stamp from Stampers Anonymous, designed by Tim Holtz. I used Distress Ink, Faded Jeans, to stamp onto white paper, and then I embossed them using clear embossing powder. Using my Ink Blending Tool I then inked up my white paper using Distress Inks Wild Honey and a touch of Forest Moss. I cut my letters using my Cricut. I adhered them with glue, but then went back and used my Tiny Attacher to add staple accents to the letters. Here is a close up...

Here are some other ideas to use ATCs on your layouts...
You can make them into journaling blocks, you can make embellishments out of them, or if you have a picture that you really like, but it is not that great, then you can include it on your layout as a secondary photo/embellishment! Here are a few that I created to give you some ideas!

1 comment:

Comments