Monday, February 28, 2011

Graphic 45 Day - Project 1

Happy Monday! Welcome to the last day of my Graphic 45 celebration! I have been posting projects the past week working up til this day... You see, I am trying out for the Graphic 45 Design Team! I am so excited and have been on a roll creating and it has been a blast! Today I will be posting several projects throughout the day. And since this is my big finale, I believe some blog candy is in order!!! So, in order to be eligible, leave a comment on every post. That easy!

The first project of the day is a card I made using the below stamp:
I fell in love with this stamp! ...and just HAD to have it! Using a sheet from Graphic 45's Playtimes Past I made the following card:
I stamped directly onto the pattern paper, first. I then took my stamp and stamped it on to the back of the blue checkered paper. I cut my flowers out and added some Glossy Accents to the center of the flowers. I colored the leaves in with Copic Markers. I love how the pattern shows through the Copics!

I look forward to seeing you throughout the day! Until later, Happy Monday! Have a great week!!!

9 comments:

  1. Very cute card! Love how you did the layering and Glossy Accent. Good luck on trying to get placed on the DT Team for Graphic 45

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOVE this technique! The papers you chose are just perfect! TFS!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love this technique. Great color commbo. TFS

    Jess B.
    thatzuneek@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the technique! Good luck on trying for Graphic 45's Design Team....Debbie Flowers

    ReplyDelete
  5. The flowers look just like they were plucked for the garden. I really like your choices of colors. Good luck.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Cute card! I have my fingers crossed for you on making the Graphic 45 team!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Great Technique, I love stamping over patteren papaer, it totaly changes the stamped image!! TFS!

    ReplyDelete
  8. They would by lucky to have you on their team. You are really good!
    comopark@roadrunner.com
    http://comopark1886.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Comments