Tuesday, February 8, 2011

A Late Post! ...and the winner!

Hello Everybody! I hope you all have had a fantastic day. I was able to spend the day at our local scrapbook store with friends cropping all day! Yippee!

I mentioned yesterday about two awards that I recently received. I am so honored that these two fabulous ladies thought of me and my little blog.

The first is:
In accepting this award I agree to share 8 random facts about me and then pass it along to 8 blogs that have inspired me.

8 Random Things About Me:
1. I like fun socks!
2. The color pink makes me happy.
3. I like Crazy Core Skittles.
4. I really want a new Chevy Camaro!
5. I applied to Ranger University.
6. I want to open a Scrapbooking Weekend Retreat.
7. My husband thinks I am silly! :)
8. I am planning on building a snowman tomorrow.

8 Blogs that are Stylish:

The second award is:
from Pam at Scrapbook Flair
In accepting this award I agree to tell 3 things that I feel give me attitude! and to pass it along to blogs that I feel have attitude!

Three things about me:
1. I love to create.
2. I try to "Seize the Day" everyday!
3. I love to play with color!

Blogs that I think have attitude!

Now... for a winner. I was so thrilled about all of you who helped me out this weekend by spreading the word about my blog, that even though I am not at 300 yet, I feel you guys deserve a little blog candy! So my random generator, (a.k.a. my husband!) picked a winner from all who posted on my weekend blog post and the winner is:

Scrappy Jackie!
Congratulations!
Now, you guys remember... as soon as I get to 300 I will do a BIG giveaway!

3 comments:

  1. Congrats on your awards! I'm so excited for you! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow! I am super excited for you and your awards and for me! Thank you so much. Thank you also to your random generator! He is my hero! If you emailed me I did not get it. pjritsema at gmail dot com

    ReplyDelete

Comments