Wednesday, March 9, 2011

Just tear it!

So, last night I went into my studio to play...  I had so much fun and everything just fell into place! Here is my layout that I created...
I used paper from Bo Bunny's Gabrielle Collection. ...and I just ripped and tore to my little heart's content!

Details: 
To achieve this look I took my x-acto knife and sliced a diagonal slit into my paper... I then just ripped the paper back and stapled the pieces down with my Tiny Attacher... The flower on the bottom I made out of ribbon, I then hot glued a brad to the middle. The Flower, next to the key, I made using the Imaginisce Petal Roller... but the paper I used is all torn! I tore a circle out and then tore it in to a spiral, and then just rolled it up... now my flower has a real distressed & vintage vibe!

For my title, I cut my letters with my Cricut using the Stamped Cartridge. I then used a damask stamp to add a little flair to them...

I had a blast tearing and ripping and distressing! I really encourage you to try some of these techniques!

3 comments:

Comments