Monday, April 11, 2011

Scrapbookaholic By Abby Challenge #3

Happy Monday! Here is my project for Abby's third challenge:
You can find all the details of the challenge here. We were to make a pet project using the color orange in honor of the ASPCA's goal of Prevention of Cruelty to Animals and their "Go Orange for Animals Campaign". So many of us have pets that are so dear and special to us... they are a part of our family! My husband & I adopted our little Kitty last August from our local animal shelter... she has since taken our hearts and taken over our home! lol... I made this frame to hang up in my studio with pictures of my Bella Boo! She is my little scrap companion! She is not allowed up on our furniture, but I will catch her on my scrapping desk playing and when she wants my attention she gets up where my Cricut is... too funny!
I used the Cindy Loo Cartridge to cut out my kitty for the frame... The papers used are Bo Bunny's Love Shack line and a piece from Tim Holtz's new resist paper. Here are some details:
I added orange bling to her crown and made bling for her eyes!

At closer look, the Risist Paper had the definition of Curiosity on it... too perfect for pictures of our kitty!

Here are some other layouts that I did about my little kitty:


Details here...

Details here....

Details here...

Details here...

I am not a proud mommy am I??? lol... Hope you have a fantastic Monday! Make sure you check out all the other design team members projects! You can find the list here on Abby's Blog!

P.S. I will announce the winner of my BIG giveaway for reaching 300 followers on Tuesday!

10 comments:

  1. Fantastic layouts.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the plaque for Bella Boo, love the layouts, may have to make some layout for my pets. TFS more wonderful ideas.
    pammejo1@yahoo.com
    http://pammejo-scrapbookflairblogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awesome! Love it..
    Minta

    mintab@gmail.com
    http://mintascreations.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. WOW WOW WOW I love all your LOs!!!!! But that kitty on the first card I love it!!! it looks so elegant!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love the patterns you put together - and what fabulous colors as well :) Your layouts that you chose to share today as well are super fun!

    ReplyDelete
  6. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love all your techniques and color combos. Gotta do more tutotirals gurly. lol. TFS

    Jess B.
    thatzuneek@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. Wow these are fantastic! I absolutely love the very first one!

    I love your blog. Every time I stop by you bring me tons of inspiration so I nominated you for a blog award. You can find it on my blog.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Christine,I love all your layouts! You little Bella Boo is sooo cute! :) Your first one is my favorite as all the papers you used blend very well together.

    ReplyDelete

Comments