Wednesday, April 13, 2011

sometimes simple is the best....

I love embellishments! I will be the first to confess I love to pile it on to a layout... but sometimes simple just goes a long way! Here is a super simple layout that I did yesterday, but I am so happy with it! I was going to do some stamping, etc... but when I looked at it I thought it was perfect as is...
I used Kraft Cardstock and inked the edges with an Ink Blending Tool & Black Soot Distress Ink. The silver patteren paper is SEI and the title was cut from paper from Tim Holtz's Lost & Found Paperstack.
These are pictures that I took of the room when my husband was getting his tattoo. I loved all the bottles of ink! There is no journaling on this layout, but I journaled on the first page of this event... Here is that layout:
Details here...

Happy creating!

2 comments:

Comments