Monday, May 16, 2011

Scrapbookaholic By Abby Challenge #5

Happy Monday! Today I am sharing a project I created for Scrapbookaholic By Abby Challenge #5: Hello Kitty! I made a Cupcake Gift Card Holder. I found this cute idea from a friend at a crop one night and couldn't wait to try it... she shared where she got it from: Fabulously Artsy. This is a great tutorial video.
This is how the cupcake looks at first glance... but then you pull Hello Kitty out and... whhhaaaalaaa! A gift card appears...
I hope you have a chance to play along this week! Go check out Abby's blog for all the details!

6 comments:

  1. Thank you for sharing the link for this awesome cupcake! I totally love it.....excellent job!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I really love this and think it is the most special and original. Great job. D

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow! I love that idea!!! TFS!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love love it... sooooo adorable and creative

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a fabulous idea, will be trying it, Thanks for sharing it with us.

    ReplyDelete
  6. OMG... I just made some photos of one of these I made LOL!

    ReplyDelete

Comments