Thursday, July 7, 2011

Playing with Echo Park!

Happy Thursday! I want to share a layout that I did using Echo Park's "Walk in the Park" line.



THE DETAILS:
I made these fun flowers using the stamp below. I stamped it several times on the various pattern papers and cut them out. I pop dotted some and others I glued right on the picture. I accented the flowers and leaves with my Copic Atyou-Spica pens, (they're fabulous glitter pens!). I drew the stems with Enamel Accents by Inkssentials.

The Stamp is by Hero Arts, "Flower Text".

I cut the word "playing" from my Cricut using the cartridge Alphalicious.

Have a fun & creative day!

2 comments:

  1. Super cute layout! Really love the colors and how you used the Hero Arts flower stamp:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. How fun! Thanks so much for sharing this week at Craft Junkie Too :)
    Tracy

    ReplyDelete

Comments