Monday, September 12, 2011

It's coming... the Holidays!

Happy Monday!
It is so good to be back! I actually was able to play in my studio last night for the first time in weeks! Between going out of town, work, and painting our kitchen & dining room... its been crazy busy!

I have been wanting to make this project for quite a while! A dear friend gave me the cutest little gift last year for Christmas. It was a Holiday Survival Kit. I loved it and it made me laugh! I am going to make them this year for Christmas for everyone.

I started with an empty Crystal Light container. (I have a ton of these! I have been saving them for the past year... wanting to use them for something!)
I wrapped it with some Christmas paper and decorated the front.
(The poinsettia stamp is by Penny Black. The ticket stamp is by Memory Box.)

When you open your kit, this is what you will find:

Everything you need to survive the holidays! I am going to sit mine out on the window ledge above my kitchen sink this holiday season. It will be a reminder to just have fun and not get caught up in all the stress that the holidays try to bring.

Hope you have a fabulous and creative week! I have several more things to share with you this week! (I stayed up til 2 last night creating! ...it was a long time coming!)

P.S.
Here is a picture of my husband and I trying to pick out a color for our dining room & kitchen... I love the fact that Behr offers samples!
Crazy, huh? But we did pick a color and it is almost finished!
I will post pictures and you can see the color we picked! :)

1 comment:

Comments