Thursday, September 22, 2011

It's beginning to feel a lot like Christmas!

Happy Thursday! Merry Christmas! I have started working on my Christmas cards. I am determined to finish and get them out this year! ...wish me luck!
So many beautiful Christmas lines are coming out from so many different companies... walking into my local scrapbook store how can I not be inspired?
I made these two cards using the Christmas line, "Wonder", from the up and coming Authentique Company. I love their paper! The designs, the colors, the texture! It's very well made.
I bought the 6x6 paper pack and two of their embellishments, excerpts and noteables.


Hope you have a merry and creative day!
Christine

1 comment:

  1. Love your cards, the're very pretty. Thanks for sharing them.

    ReplyDelete

Comments