Wednesday, October 5, 2011

Not So Halloween Card

Happy Wednesday! As October keeps on rolling, I can hardly believe it is getting closer and closer to the holidays! Halloween, Thanksgiving, .... Christmas! Today I have a not so Halloween card to share....

I used the new Halloween line from My Mine's Eye, Mischievous. I distressed the edges... I really distressed the edges! A friend let me use her Zutter Distrezz It All tool.... this tool rocks! I love it! ...and it's on my wish list! I then ripped and tore and ripped some more!
The flower started off bright orange... I brushed Black Magic Glimmer Mist on the leaves, used a Metallic Silver Paint Dabber on the edges and stamped flourishes on the petals in silver paint.
A huge brad finished the flower.

I hope you are enjoying fabulous Fall weather!
Happy Creating!
Christine

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments