Tuesday, October 4, 2011

Playing with Goosebumps!

Today I am so excited to share with you a card that my friend Sharmiece made! It's beautiful!

She started by embossing a 4.75"x5.5" of Butter Cream Cardstock using a Tim Holtz Texture Fade by Sizzex. To get a deep impression she ran it through her Texture boutique twice. She then sprayed it with Goosebumps and heat dried it. Goosebumps is a fun new product from Tsukineko! It's a clear texture spray. Once dried, she ran a Cat Eye Ink in Chestnut Roan over the paper. She wiped it with a paper towel and repeated the inking again.

She used the Stampendous Daisy Thanks stamp set to create her flower. Stamping it and then coloring with colored pencils and Gamsol. (Here is a how to video from Archiver's website!)
She then fussy cut her flower. After tying the ribbon around the card she adhered her flower. Stamping the sentiment was the last step in creating this beautiful card!

I hope you have enjoyed Sharmiece's work as much as I have!
Happy creating!
Christine 

2 comments:

  1. Beautiful job Sharmiece!!!! Love the sunflower it just beautiful. Now I am going to have to get my GooseBumps out and play with it, well first I am going to have to fine which bag it is in in my studio, but definitely going to be playing with it. TFS pammejo1@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful card, love the flowers and the colors, thanks for sharing it.

    ReplyDelete

Comments