Thursday, October 6, 2011

Quick & Classy with My Mind's Eye

Welcome Thursday! ...and tomorrow is Friday! Yipppee!
Today I have a layout from a class that I took at CKC in Nashville, Quick & Classy with My Mind's Eye. I didn't finish it in class, so I pulled it out the other day when I started to scrap. I tweaked it a bit to make it my own... I am so happy with the results!
The papers are from My Mind's Eye and so are a few of the embellishments.
The Green Polka-dot paper is a 12" strip. I folded it to create a single pleat and then added the stars at the end. They are on pop-dots and have Stickles on them!
The title I cut out with my Cricut and the Opposites Attract cartridge.

IN THE DETAILS:
I had these fabulous little clear word stickers hanging up on my Clip-It-Up... I just picked out several words that went along with my picture and adhered them in a "zig-zag" column.
One thing that we did in class, that I thought was so neat, is this little paper clip! Paper clips come in all sizes and colors! Here we used a blue one that matched our papers and tied two pieces of ribbon to it... instant embellishment! Instant, cheap, embellishment!

These are little rub-on birdies from Studio Calico. I added the bling using my I-Rock.
When I was looking for something to journal on, I saw the packaging to the rub-ons.... and thought it would be perfect! So the journaling below is on the packaging!

Have a splendiferous day!
Christine

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments