Monday, December 3, 2012

12 Tags of Christmas - Day Three

A poinsettia kind of Christmas... Last year I was on such a poinsettia kick. I think that I probably bought 5 or 6 different poinsettia stamps. I used one of my favorites on today's tag:
 
 
The Details:
 
I started this tag using a background stamp and Distress Inks. Using the Ink Blending Tool, I inked my stamp up using my Distress Inks. I wanted to use multiple colors on my stamp, and had more control using the blending tool to ink up the different areas of the stamp. 
 
The result:
 
I then stamped my poinsettia on white cardstock... 

 
 
...and then I stamped a background stamp on top of it... 
 
I then mixed Perfect Pearls with water to color in my image...

 
Waa-la! I did this one, and then I did just the smaller leaves so I could cut them out and pop-dot them on to my tag. 

I hope you have a wonderful Monday. Take time to enjoy the little things this Christmas season and take time to create a little too!
 
Christine


No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments