Monday, January 14, 2013

An ATC Challenge!

Happy Day!
Today I have an ATC to share with you that I did for the challenge going on over at Fun with ATC's!
They are celebrating their 3rd birthday! ...so the theme is Celebrate!
 What better way to celebrate than with a tea party!
Here is my ATC I created with stamps by 100 Proof Press.
I created the foundation out of Mirror Paper by Tim Holtz and Alcohol Inks.
I stamped on to it with Black Archival Ink. I used the following stamps from 100 Proof Press.
 
On both the ATC and the Tag I stamped the Squiggle and then traced it with Enamel Accents from Ranger. Love this product!
 
I then took my ATC and turned it into a tag....
 
Lots of fun techniques were used... I stamped the background with the Huge Zodiac Chart and the Squiggle. I added some ribbon and staples.
 
To get my staples to match I used the Alcohol Ink on them too...
 
Make sure you head to Fun with ATC's and check out the challenge... there is also a fun blog hop going on and one of the stops is 100 Proof Press!
 
Happy Creating!


3 comments:

  1. Lovely ATC! GREAT TAG! Loving that mirror paper... I need some!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love this ATC - especially the dangly bits! And putting it on the tag was genius.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the Tag/ATC, great use of the mirror paper, makes me want to find mind so I can play with it. :)TFS

    ReplyDelete

Comments