Tuesday, January 8, 2013

Paper Patch Crafts Challenge

Happy Tuesday!
Today I have a fun card that I created for a challenge going on over at Paper Patch Crafts Facebook Page. Here is the card that I created:
 This card really makes me smile. I love the little zebra, he is so cute. When I saw the stamp I just had to have it! I used paper from Basic Grey, from the Lauderdale Collection. It is an older collection, but one I enjoy working with because of the bright colors and fun patterns
 
It was a sketch challenge. To create a card based on the Page Maps sketch below.
 
Hope your week is going well. See you tomorrow!

2 comments:

  1. LOVE those colors! They are so happy, just like that cute zebra!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm finally getting some time to scrapbook/card make and I'm looking forward to incorporating some of your ideas that I've seen here.

    ReplyDelete

Comments