Friday, January 4, 2013

so very excited to share....

Happy New Year!
I am very excited to share some fabulous news with you today...
I was chosen to be apart of the 100 Proof Press Design Team! 
I love this company and their stamps are high quality and unique.
HERE is their website... go check it out and be inspired!

Today I have a card that I did using the "Flourish Bird, Large" stamp. I fell in love with this bird when I saw it!
I used the Prima Marketing 6x6 paper pack: Madeline. The black flourishes you see in the background is from the 100 Proof Press Stamp, 2nd Largest Squiggle. (...and I fell in love with this squiggle too! Who doesn't just love a beautiful swirly flourish stamp?)
The Striped Background was created using a gold ink pad and a Hero Arts Background Stamp. 

Wishing everyone a very Happy and Creative New Year. 

Hugs, 
Christine

3 comments:

  1. Congratulations, I look forward to creating alongside you. Tracy x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations, Christine. You are so talented and they are lucky to have you.

    ReplyDelete
  3. LOVE that card, I'll be watching for it in the mail (jk). Congrats and hugs!!!

    ReplyDelete

Comments