Friday, February 8, 2013

Sweet Hearts

Happy Friday!
TGIF!!! I hope everyone has plans to make a little time for creating this weekend. I know I do!
Here is a nontraditional card that I made for the upcoming holiday. So much is pink and red and I wanted to shake it up a bit... and what better way than using Crate Paper's "Fourteen" collection and a stamp from 100 Proof Press!
 
 
I distressed and/or inked all the edges using my Prima Distress Tool and
 Black Soot Distress Ink.
Using my Fiskars Paper Crimper I crimped the "XO" strip that runs across the card.
I cut the 14 and big hearts out of the pattern papers from this line.
 
I stamped the Sweet Valentine Hearts stamp on to the same paper that I used for my background. Then using my Epiphany Crafts Shape Studio Tool Heart 25 & matching epoxy heart stickers, I created another dimension to my hearts.
 
I hope you have a fabulous Friday.
XOXO, Christine


2 comments:

  1. O love the colors and design. Looks like you have a special Valentine in mind!

    ReplyDelete

Comments