Wednesday, March 20, 2013

A "Blooming" Challenge

Hello!
Happy First Day of Spring!
Today I have a card to share I made for the great challenge going on over at the 100 Proof Press Facebook page. The theme is "Bloom". Inspired by the upcoming Spring weather we all are so anxiously awaiting!
 

I used paper from Crate Paper's Maggie Holmes line, Technique Tuesday Sentiment Stamp, and the following stamps from 100 Proof Press...
 
"Music Lines"

"Flower Face"
 

"Verbena Flower Head"
 
I stamped the Verbena Flower Head multiple times and embossed with Seafoam White embossing powder. Then using Perfect Pearls, I colored each one a different color. I then ripped them up and created the background.
 
The zig-zag paper was misted with Perfect Pearls Mist in Blue Patina and the edges of everything were inked with Distress Ink - Picked Raspberry.
 
I hope this Spring brings you Sunshine & Happiness... and lots of creativity!
 


2 comments:

  1. Oh so pretty Christine, I will have to look at the Bloom Challenge. Thanks for sharing the joys of spring.

    ReplyDelete

Comments