Tuesday, July 9, 2013

Fleur de Lis Love....

Hello... today I am really excited to share with you a project that I did this past weekend. The inspiration came to me and away I went... I started with the Fleur de Lis book from Genuinely Jane Studios.  
 
Here is a sneak peak:
 
I painted them white and then covered them with Tim Holtz Tissue Wrap paper by coating them with Claudine Hellmuth Multi-Medium:
 
...and then spreading the Tissue Wrap over: 
 
Once dried, I ripped the excess off and then sanded down the edges:
 
The next step was brushing a mixture of Multi-Medium and Creative Inspirations Paint on to each Fleur de Lis.
 
So pretty...
 
I then painted the wooden words with Claudine Hellmuth Paint. I created the top layer with iridescent medium and black paint. I sponged it on with the cool little brush you see below:
 
 
...and the finish product...
 



 
 
I brought them to work today to hang in my cubicle:

1 comment:

  1. great projects and tutorial.. thanks for sharing.. super cute and great idea ~

    ReplyDelete

Comments