Wednesday, August 7, 2013

A Little Mixed Media

Happy Day! Today I have a layout to share with you that I did over the weekend. It was a lot of fun. Very much a mixed media layout.... I started with a sheet of paper from Basic Grey's Out of Print line, (This is one of my all time favorite lines!), and some Tim Holtz Tissue Paper that I inked up. Using a Crafter's Workshop Stencil and some Course Texture Gel...
 
I was able to create quite the textured background:
 
The Silhouette Cameo was used to create my title. The font used was SNF Simon Says Inside Out.
 
...and now behold... My Layout:
 
I love all kinds of paper crafts.. but Mixed Media layouts are some of my favorite to do... In fact I just got several new happies to play with...
 
 
2. Gloss Gel Medium
3. Dylusions Ink Spray - (I am loving this stuff!)
 
I am looking forward to playing with all this stuff and sharing with you!
 
Here is a sneak peak of the layout that I have for you tomorrow:
Melting Pot, Stamping, & Perfect Pearls... details tomorrow! ;)
 
Until then... Happy Creating!
 


1 comment:

Comments