Tuesday, August 27, 2013

It's so fire...

 Happy Tuesday! I hope everyone had a fabulous weekend and a not so manic Monday! Today I have another layout from The Used show I went to see... I have one more layout and then I will be done with this event! That sounds awful, I know... I have had a lot of fun scrapping this event, but I recently got pictures developed and I am really eager to scrap them too...
 
So here is my layout:
 I started with shimmer paint, added some altered Tissue Paper, Mist, and more...
 
 For my photo I had 2-5 x 7 pictures and cut them up and pop dot them to each other. I then matted a 4 x 6 and pop dotted it to the "mosaic" 5 x 7.

Here is closer look at my title:

I used Thickers for "they're"... but I sanded them a bit, sprayed them with Heidi Swapp Color Shine and then outlined them with my Pitt pen from Faber-Castell. The "fire" was cut from my Silhouette Cameo using a real funky font.
 
Stay tuned... a lot of fun is coming since I have teamed up with Genuinely Jane Studios and am now on their design team...
 
Happy Creating!
XOXO
-Christine


3 comments:

Comments