Friday, November 8, 2013

A Little Sweetness For Your Day...

Happy Friday! OMG, who else is looking forward to the weekend and celebrating that we made through the week!
 
Today I have a layout that I created using a little mixed media and super cute paper from Basic Grey's Knee Highs & Bowties Collection.

 
The corrugated strip is just white cardstock that I colored with Gelatos and then ran through my Fiskars Paper Crimper. The flowers were paper Hero Arts Flowers that I covered in Tim Holtz Crackle Paint in Rock Candy. 
 
 
 I layered a few patterns and embellishments. For the title I wrote the first part and used a Studio Calico wood embellishment for "play".
You can see that I did a little stamping with paint.
 
Wishing you a fabulous Friday! ...and find time to create a bit this weekend. I am going to a charity crop with some dear friends and cannot wait!   
 
XOXO-Christine
 

 


1 comment:

Comments