Sunday, October 5, 2014

Say Cheese!

Wow... it is October! Where has this year gone? I was told once that as you get older time goes by so much quicker... I think that just might be right! 

I have another layout from my 30th birthday to share today, but before I get to that I want to tell you something pretty exciting! This month I am a Guest Designer over at Craft Hoarders Anonymous Challenge Blog!!!  I will keep you posted on the details.... but go over and play along. It is a great challenge blog that encourages you to use all that stuff you have been hoarding... and don't deny it, we all do it!!! 


So without further ado, here is the layout that I have to share with you today: 

It has a little mixed media, some embossing with the Teresa Collins eBosser, by Craftwell, (oh I love this machine!) 

I am still using Echo Park's Capture Life paper line. I started with my background paper and a little Gesso: 

I then did a little stamping and started placing the pieces as I designed my layout... 
The strips are embossed with the Teresa Collins eBosser. This machine is just amazing! I have so much fun playing with it. It embosses 8 1/2 x 12 so the possibilities are endless! 
The die cut is the Tim Holtz Frameworks Hexagon Die. 

Here are some close ups: 







I hope you guys have a lovely, creative Sunday. I am going to go play and then tonight I am going to go see Katy Perry in Concert! 

XOXO,

1 comment:

  1. This is AWESOME! I am so happy to feature you this month! I cannot wait for the post to go live on Monday! woot! ;)

    ReplyDelete

Comments