Monday, March 21, 2016

Art Journaling...

Happy Monday Loves! 

I spent the weekend creating... and going on a shopping spree for art supplies! Needless to say, I am one happy girl. 

My mind has been on creative overdrive the past month. I have played with several new mediums as well as dabbled with Zentangle and keeping a sketch book.

I am happier than I have been in a long time. A couple weeks ago, I purchased an Art Journal, Ranger Ink - Dylusions Creative Journal. This has been one of the most inspiring and soul nurturing projects. There are no rules. Every art journal is unique to it's creator... and I LOVE it. 

Today I want to share the first page I ever did in my journal... 

Here are some highlights of the first page: "Pieces"

The quote that inspired this page is:

"You don't know this new me. I put back my pieces differently." 

This is a perfect quote for me. I have been broken and I am putting myself back together. Differently, but me. A beautiful, crazy, mess!

A blank page. Just waiting to have the inspiration and ideas come to life on it.

Covered in Gesso & Liquitex Ink.




 Details:



The completed page was perfect. There are personal details on it, so I am not going to share the whole completed page. ...but it is a journal, free for me to express me, my feelings, and my life. 

If you get into Art Journaling, remember: THERE ARE NO RULES! Play, enjoy, experiment. This is your creative expression and it is perfectly unique to you.  

Until next time... Happy Creating! 

XOXO-

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments