Sunday, January 27, 2019

Srapbooking is good for the soul...

Good Morning Creative Loves! 

Today I am going to share some scrapbooking layouts that I created last weekend. Throughout this week, I will go into detail about how I did some of them and techniques I used. If you have questions, leave them in the comments and I will incorporate them into the step out posts. 

I hope your New Year has been wonderful so far. I have found myself in my studio more these past few weeks than in the past year, and I am loving it! I have realized that as much as I love all papercrafting, mixed media art, art journaling, altered art, and bible art journal, my passion is scrapbooking. It brings me so much joy reliving my memories as I document them with a creative twist. 

The layouts below are from The Peabody Rooftop Parties that my city has every Summer. Our talented friends with Cruisin' Heavy have been playing it for the last couple of years and we always go out to support them. It always is an evening of friends, laughter, good drinks & music, dancing, and many memories made...

I used plain cardstock, Authentique Pattern Paper "Renew" Line, Crafter's Workshop Stencils, Ink, The Revolution dicut machine, Epiphany punches, I-Rock, Corner Chompers, Xyron Creative Station, and so much more. It was fun digging into my supplies and using some that I have not used in quite a while. Stay tuned to see more details...

One more thing! You can follow me on Instagram at the_mad_inker and I am also on Facebook as The Mad Inker, look for the pink top hat!


12x12 Scrapbook Layout

Double Page Scrapbooking Layout, each 12x12

12x12 Scrapbooking Layout


7x5 Scrapbooking Layout

7x5 Scrapbooking Layout


Project Life Pocket Page

 12x12 Scrabooking Layout

10x8 Scrapbooking Layout

I look forward to continuing to share with you and inspire. Until next time, Happy Creating!


4 comments:

  1. Fabulous layouts, love the layout with the multiply photos. They are always such a challenge to get lots on one page. You did with ease, love it! Can't wait to get some of the details on your other layouts. Welcome back to blogging!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Wow is good to be back with my ex again, thank you Dr Ekpen for the help, I just want to let you know that is reading this post in case you are having issues with your lover and is leading to divorce and you don’t want the divorce, Dr Ekpen is the answer to your problem. Or you are already divorce and you still want him/her contact Dr Ekpen the spell caster now on (ekpentemple@gmail.com) and you will be clad you did

      Delete
  2. I'm a regular reader of this site for last 1 month. All your articles are superb and I like to thank you for your effort to help other....

    ReplyDelete

Comments