Monday, November 23, 2009

keep on learning....

Starting this blog has been fun... I love scrapbooking and teaching others. Scrapbooking is a hobby that continues to come out with new things and new techniques to learn. Everything is a building block to take, alter, and make your own. I have recently started reading blogs for inspiration and ideas and to learn. Tim Holtz's blog is great. Lots of ideas and inspiration. He will be starting Dec. 1, 2009 - "12 Tags of Christmas" . I encourage you to take a look. Not only will you learn new techniques and tools but he will be giving away prizes! You will find it at www.timholtz.typepad.com. Enjoy!

Another great place to look is your favorite company's website or blog. Bo Bunny has projects on their blog. There are also a lot of groups on Facebook too. Explore. Learn. Create.

Happy Thanksgiving!

1 comment:

  1. I love Tim Holtz products, did you hear I won of the prizes in his give away. I also think Bo Bunny products are wonderful. I didn't see though that you were giving anything away. I do have a suggestion how about a "Turkey Book"

    ReplyDelete

Comments