Monday, September 13, 2010

I am back... with A Cherry on Top!

I am so excited to say.. I'm Back! The last several weeks have been crazy busy! My Birthday, we adopted a kitty, babysat a dear friend's puppy and their new kitty, and then two surprise birthday party's in one week! Not to mention, my "creative juices" stopped flowing too... Every time I tried to create it was just impossible. BUT NOT NOW! I have so many ideas going through my little head it is just fabulous! So stay tuned for all the fun to come....

Here are some pictures from the birthday celebrations and the Birthday Hat Tradition!

me! I turned 26.


Chris - He turned 30!

I have a picture of my mom too! I will post that tomorrow. My camera is at my parent's house. I left it by mistake. Oops! I hate not having my camera!

Now for my exciting news!!! Pam from Scrapbook Flair has given me the Cherry On Top Award!
Pam has a great blog so make sure you go check out all her fabulous work!

In receiving this award you agree to the following:
1-Thank the person who gave it to you.
2-Copy the award to your blog.
3-List 3 things you like about yourself.
4-Post a picture that you love.
5-Tag 5 people you would like to give the award to.

So to start off, I would love to thank Pam. She is very talented and her work is inspiring.
Three things that I like about myself are:
1. The woman that I am becoming in Christ and my child-like faith.
2. The talent that I have for all things arts & crafts.
3. Though at times it may be a fault, my sensitivity and soft heart.

Here is a picture that I just love because it just makes me happy. I still feel the same way about my husband, (except the feelings are stronger now!) as I did when this was taken on our honeymoon. It will be four years ago at the end of this month. We have been through so much together and still are going strong. He is my biggest supporter and best friend. I love him so very very much.


 The following people that I have chosen to pass the award on to are designers and artist's that have inspired me through their work and knowledge that they have shared on their blogs. 

1. Tim Holtz - Through his website & blog I have learned so much. His products & techniques are alway just fabulous and he is just inspiring.  (http://www.timholtz.com/ http://www.timholtz.typepad.com/)
2. Melinda Spinks over at The Scrap Farm. Her work is just beautiful.
3. Becky Fleck from Page Maps. I love her sketches. I print them out every month and when I am "stuck" they help "un-stick" me!
4. Claudine Hellmuth. She is friendly & encouraging. I am taking a class from her through Big Picture Scrapbooking. She is a wonderful teacher and her techniques are so much fun! I love her products too!!! (http://www.claudinehellmuth.com/ http://claudinehellmuth.blogspot.com/ ).
5. Jennifer McGuire - she does marvelous work. Lots of techniques and inspiration can be found at her blog: http://jennifermcguireink.typepad.com/ .

Now, as much as I wish I could say that I know all of these wonderful designers & artists... I do not. I am giving them the award for all the inspiration that they share for me and all the other scrapbookers, stampers, etc.. out there.  There are quite a few more out there that inspire me, but that would be a never ending blog entry! I hope that you visit all of the above websites to see their work, style, and to receive inspiration!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments