Sunday, September 19, 2010

Inking Away...

Happy Sunday! I hope everybody had a great weekend and was able to squeeze in some creative time too! I was able to! Here is a birthday card that I made my Dad. Today is his birthday.
Happy Birthday Dad!

I started this card with a blank tag. I inked it with Distress Inks, (Pumice Stone & Tumbled Glass). I stamped the tag with a flourish at the bottom in Walnut Stain, and the branched up top with Pine Needle, (both Distress Inks). "Happy Birthday" was stamped using Unity Stamps and Pumice Stone & Walnut Stain. I used my Sizzex Texture Boutique to add a little debossing to the bottom of the tag. My flowers are Grunge Paper cut with the Tattered Flowers Alteration Die and than I inked them up. I adhered my tag to my card with the Tiny Attacher Stapler. (AWESOME tool!). The card base is a piece of paper from Cosmo Cricket, Halfway Cafe Line - Winona. I stamped trees on one side and swirls on the other. (Tim Holtz Stamps). I inked the paper a little with Tumbled Glass and than inked the edges with Walnut Stain. I had a lot of fun making this card. Hope this has inspired you to go ink something up!
Good Night!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments