Wednesday, November 10, 2010

a day late... a dollar short

Good Morning. I am posting a little late for my card of the day for Tuesday. I did make these on Tuesday, but yesterday was absolutely crazy busy! I ran all day long, came home made dinner, and then got called into work. (Which is really not "work", I love my job...) so when I got home last night...late, I made my cards, but was just too tired to post... (the computer screen started to look blurry! lol...) So with that being said, I want to show you the cards I made last night... and yes "card" is plural! I made these four cards in under 10 minutes! Thanks to Penny Black's Stickeroos! The one that I used is called "Joy to the World". It comes with four stickers to a sheet. Here are my cards....
I matted my stickers on to cardstock and then put on my card. This takes out the pressure to get your sticker straight on the card.

This one I actually used canvas to mat my sticker! I then frayed the edges a bit and ran some ink over them... still it took under a few minutes to make!

You guys are going to laugh at me on this card... This sticker is actually on a card base and pattern paper that I had gotten all ready and was going to use for my Christmas cards in 2008! They never got done and it was the first year that I did not send out cards...   


These stickers are just beautiful. If you want to make your Christmas cards this year and are short on time, this is a great way to go!

I will be back later with my card for Wednesday! Have a GREAT day!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments