Tuesday, December 14, 2010

Tags, PRIZES, & introducing My Random Generator

Merry Christmas! I am here to show two more of my tags that I have done... (I am a bit behind.... but having so fun  following along!) Below is my interpretation of Day 5.
 One thing that I really loved about this tag is my flourishes that I stamped for the background. I have a fabulous stamp set from Autumn Leaves. Each flourish has two stamps, one for the body and one for the outline. I used the Snow Cap Paint Dabber to stamp the body of the flourishes onto my tag. Then using Distress Inks I inked my tag, the paint acting as a resist. I then went back and stamped the outline with the Metallic Gold Paint Dabber.
 Here is my tag inspired by Day 6:
I did not have the Alterations Texture Fade to do the trees, so I used my stamp instead and embossed it with Ranger's Holographic Embossing Powder. I stamped my reindeer using the Metallic Gold Paint Dabber.


NOW...  for the winners! WhoooHoo! 
First, I would like to thank KinderStampO for hosting a fabulous Blog Hop this past weekend. It was my first Hop to ever be apart of and I had a blast! Here is the link to more details about my project.

 During the Hop I stated that if you became a follower and left a comment then it would put you in the running to win a prize. Well... I decided to give away three prizes! I guess I was so overwhelmed by the wonderful comments that you all left. Thank you!

Here is the "official" ballad.

 Everyone, I would like you to meet my "official random generator":
 and here is what he generated... granted there are still a few kinks to work out... out of 59 comments winner #3 was originally "62". So, after running a full diagnostics, we were able to get an accurate reading for number 3! lol...
and his "official" initials...

 Winner #1 was comment 34.
Tanya said...
This is very cool!! Love the idea :) I am a new follower.
Tanya
She wins the following!  

Winner #2 is comment #8.
Debbie said:
Love your idea of documenting the family traditions that you and Chris have started for your family. You did an awesome job! Going to put it on my list of things to make in 2011. I think I will make one for each of my children for Christmas 2011. I am already a follower.
She wins the following:

Winner #3 is comment #52.
gocanucksgo said:
What a fantastic album! I love that key on the covery. Keep up the fantastic work!! She wins the following:

Once again, thank you all for all your wonderful comments and for coming to see my blog. I hope that I have inspired you and that you come back regularly to see me!
Have a great night!

3 comments:

  1. love your tags and congrats to your winners!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yay!! Congrats to Debbie and gocanucksgo too!

    Love your tags!!

    Tanya
    phenis2031 at yahoo dot com

    ReplyDelete

Comments