Sunday, July 3, 2011

I Scream! You Scream! We all scream for... a challenge!

Here is a layout that I just completed!
I did it for the challenge going on over at Paper Patch Crafts.
A summer fun layout based of the PageMaps sketch below:
I created mine as a double page layout. I had these great pictures of our ice cream from Yogurt Mountain. Costco has the best printing department and they offer these awesome 8x12 prints! It's like you can almost take a bite of the yummy ice-cream!
I used the paper line "Lauderdale" by Basic Grey. (A little secret... all my paper came from a 6x6 paper pad! Buying the 6x6 paper pad is cheaper and I get all the paper designs... you can create a lot of layouts from this tiny stack of papers!)

Hope you have a wonderful holiday tomorrow as we celebrate our Freedom and Independence!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments