Monday, July 11, 2011

A Scrappy Weekend!

Happy Monday! I hope you all had a fun and creative weekend. I did! I still can't believe all the layouts that I did this weekend... Do you want to see? Here they are:

This double layout has been in the works for a long time. I started it and then stopped and could never really get it together... I finally finished it! Around the left page I have journaled the lyrics from The Beatles song, "I Wanna Hold Your Hand".

I had quite a bit of pictures from our visit to the sunflowers... so for this page I used the We R Memory Keepers Pocket Page. I used some ribbon and a little bit of scrapping to take it to the next level.

Simple layout.

I had fun with this layout. I took an 8x10 photo and cut it into 1" squares to create this mosaic.

 Another simple layout. The pictures were what I wanted to focus on...

I fell in love with this picture. I did a bit more with this layout. I started by laying a transparency over my photo. I used a little bit of ribbon and I did a little grouping around my journaling.

The butterfly by Prima and I cut off one side of the wings. I used some bling flourishes. The pin you see in the center of the flower was a gift! I am part of a group on Facebook, made up of fantastic women and we do swaps. This past month I received my goodies and there were several beautiful pins. I can't wait to try to make some myself!

Have a creative day!
Christine

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments