Monday, October 10, 2011

A newly Discovered Paper Company...

Happy Monday! I hope everyone had a wonderful weekend. Did you get any creating done? I wish I could say that I did.. but I didn't really get a chance to... Here is a layout that I did last week:
It is actually another layout that I started in a class from CKC Nashville. In it we used paper from a company that I had never heard of, Bisous b-zoo. I absolutely love these papers. The colors are bright and beautiful and there are a lot of accents that you can fussy cut out and use as embellishments.
I kept a few things the same on this layout as what was instructed in the class, but completely changed the embellishment grouping and added a few other accents as well.
Its a fun and silly picture and I love how the colors in the photo and the papers go so well together.

Here is a closer look...
In class we used white embossed cardstock. Using Distress Stain we colored it blue. We then ran Distress Ink in brown over it to color the embossed dots.
The blue and orange flower I cut out of the paper and then put Rock Candy Crackle Paint on them to spice them up a bit. The other flowers and bling are Prima. The really dark colored flower was actually a black flower. I used Adirondack Color Wash in Stream and then Perfect Pearls Mist in Turquoise to add the blue sheen to it. The butterflies where given to us in class. They are just little wooden accents. Using paint dabber I colored them and then added the copper wire to create their antennas.

Wishing you a creative day!
Christine

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments