Monday, October 3, 2011

Pronto Pups! Yummy!

Happy Monday! I can hardly believe that October is here!
Today I have a layout to share....
Fall is here, and with that, of course, comes the fair! I created this layout to document our adventure at the fair and one stop on our fair food quest! The paper is from 7 Gypsies. The mat is Grungepaper that I inked up and then used a mask to create the design on the right side. The circles you see were made using the Epiphany Crafts Shape Studio Tool Round 25.

To create this little grouping, I used Prima Bling, leaves cut from Tim Holtz Alterations Die, Tattered Leaves, and a journaling block that I stamped and distressed. The title is made from felt letters by Prima. After "Googling" the pronto pup, I found out that it was established in 1941. It was quite interesting learning about this tasty little fair treat... You can read more here.

Hope you have a fabulous, crafty week!
Christine

1 comment:

Comments