Friday, October 7, 2011

Soiree!

TGIF!
I am a little behind posting today... but I have a fun layout to share!
Here is a layout that I did this week using the Pink Paislee Soiree line. I absolutely love this line! Last Friday we had a big birthday crop at our local scrapbook store... During our group picture they tried to make me be in the front... I didn't want to be in the front.... so I crossed my arms and pouted (not being serious)... someone next to me snapped a quick photo... we were all laughing!

Using the matching twine in the Soiree line, I wrapped it around my picture several times.
 I used a selection of Prima Flowers and Bling to make this little grouping. The green embellishment next to the flowers is on pop-dots, I have a little journaling tag in there telling the story. Its hard to see in the picture, but I used my Epiphany Shape Studio Tool Round 25 on the top of the tag to make it easier to pull out. I cut the word "pouts" with my Cricut using the Alphalicious Cartridge.
The white grid lines that you see, (above), I made using Ranger's Enamel Accents. Once it dried, I used my Ink Blending Tool and Worn Lipstick Distress Ink and smudged some ink over that area to make the Enamel Accents pop!


The lettering here used to be green foamy letters. With the help of some ink and Perfect Pearls Mist, I altered them to match my layout. The circle embellishment was also made using my Epiphany Shape Studio tool! 

Have a wonderful Friday and a crafty, creative weekend!
Christine

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments