Friday, February 24, 2012

Secret Project Coming... and a Tag!

Happy Friday! Happy Creating!
Here is a tag I created this week. I am working on a secret project... for the All Things Altered Blog Hop that is coming up! Hosted by Scrapbook Flair. It will be March 23 & 24 and there are some FABULOUS talent lined up... so mark your calendars...
OK... back to the tag... while working on this secret project I had quite a bit of ink left on my craft mat after a particular step... so I pulled out a couple tags and ran them through it... I even did a sheet of paper. This is a great way to get awesome backgrounds and to use up the ink and not just wipe it all away.


I added some Tissue Paper from Tim Holtz, a little embossing, and some stickers. My Silhouette Cameo helped me out with the "be". I made the charm using an Epiphany Punch.

Hope you have a happy Friday and a weekend full of creative possibilities!

1 comment:

  1. Oh, Christine. How lovely! What a wonderful use of excess ink. Love it.

    ReplyDelete

Comments