Friday, March 30, 2012

Inked Up Love!

Happy Friday! TGIF! I hope everyone has a fabulous Friday and a weekend full of beautiful weather and fun times! I wanted to share with you a card I made recently:
It is so simple and easy to make. What is so great about this idea is that and of the Tim Holtz Texture Fades with wording can be used... so Christmas, Fall & Thanksgiving, etc..
I started by running my white piece of paper through my Texture Boutique to emboss it. The next step is to lightly ink up the raised portions using light colors: Milled Lavender & Spun Sugar. I then brought out Festive Berries to ink over and highlight the word "Love".
I love ribbon! I have tons of it... but I am finding myself using more and more white ribbon! I keep several different sizes right at my desk for easy access. I then use various mediums to color the ribbon to match my project exactly! For instance, I used my Distress Inks to color this ribbon for my project! You can use Copics, paints, Distress Stains, Glimmer Mist, etc...!

Have a Creative Day!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments