Tuesday, June 19, 2012

Only One In Color

Just as creating is healing for me, so is music.
"Music is what Feelings Sound Like"
I have been smashing, (Smash Book), and this is the title of one of my pages:

I found a song yesterday that I just fell for...
Trapt - "Only One In Color"
You can view the lyrics here.

This is what it inspired:
It is so easy to get caught up in this great big world...
remember: you matter.

"There is no one like you
and in a world of black and white
you are the only one in color
There is no one like you"
Don't ever lose you. You are beautiful. You matter. You make a difference.

What songs move you? make you happy? bring the tears? encourage you?
What song inspires you?

love, christine 

1 comment:

  1. I discovered your blog while taking Creative Chemistry back in March. I love the inspiration I get from following your work. Today's post really sparked my interest, as I love music too...and turning music into a page inspiration is definately on the top of my To Do list. Excellent song choice! You've introduced me to another amazing artist...now I'm off to Google their other songs to see if I need to download this single or get the whole album. Thanks so much for sharing! Never give up the journey! Art is so good for the Soul! Create on!

    ReplyDelete

Comments