Tuesday, September 4, 2012

Challenge: All White Layout

Today I am sharing a layout that I did for a challenge that my friend gave me. It has actually been a lot of fun... I started by giving a challenge, then one friend gave us a challenge, and then another friend gave us a challenge. Using text messages we share our creations with each other.. it has been fun and I have scrapbooked more in the last two weeks then I have in a while! This challenge was an all white layout...
I had a lot of fun with this challenge. I started with a piece of resist paper. I smeared gesso over parts of it and then went to work collecting various white scraps from my scrap drawer...
 
I adhered my picture in a way to form a pocket behind it.. the flower & zipper you see on the right is connected to a tag that pulls out to reveal my journaling.
 
One fun thing I did is the strips of tape on the corners of my photo... It is score tape! After adhering it to the layout, I pulled off the backing and covered it with the new Distress Stickles Dry Glitter.
 
I encourage you to try an all white layout...
 
Happy Creating!
 


No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments