Monday, September 3, 2012

my little book

 
 
I wanted to share with you a book that I am creating for myself. Just a place to write my thoughts, collect lyrics & poems and inspirational things. I used the Snap Binder from Simple Stories and covered it with paint and then paper from Basic Grey's Out of Print paper line.
 
I am still working on the inside. Here are a couple of things that I have done so far....
...this paper is from the Simple Stories line Fabulous. The 4x6 with the journaling is actually adhered to the outside of the page protector, and is a pocket, so I can add things easily to my little book.

Some pages I am just inking and leaving for me to come back and write my thoughts...
 
I am excited about my little book because it will be a symbol of all things positive. Just a happy book using my favorite colors and paper lines and full of inspiration.
 
 

1 comment:

  1. Christine ~ a beautiful book! I hope you have lots of happy positive entries to journal. Your projects are always an inspiration ~ One of my new "favorite" quotes..."time to create said her heart - it's about time! replied her SOUL"

    ReplyDelete

Comments